Friday, April 15, 2016

Review | Olay White Radiance Brightening Night Cream

Hello guys today I want to share to you about my night cream from Olay, it’s called Olay White Radiance Brightening Night Cream. I bought it for Rp 140. 000,- or around 14 dollars. 



The cream is come in a glass jar (50 g) with a cardbox which all the descriptions of product on it. So if you want to know about the product well such as ingredients, expiry date please read carefully in the cardbox and don’t throw it  before you read the descriptions. You’ll never find any descriptions in a jar. Some people maybe don’t like the cream which comes in a jar because less of hygienic. For me it’s no problem  since I use the cream without sharing it with another and I always make sure that I use it with my clean fingers.
 






I have been using this cream almost two months and I can see the result. The consistency is semi thick and absorbs quickly on my skin. The scent is very soft. After using for two months, my skin looks radiant, brighter, feel moist and no more dull skin. The important one, this night cream doesn’t get break me out.  I quite satisfied with the result of  this night cream. Next, I hope that I could try the essence from this Olay White radiance range because it seems great too.

PROS :

- Brighten up my skin

- Make my skin radiant, moist and no more dullness

- Affordable price

- Smells good

- Absorb well on skin


CONS :

- The packaging is not travel friendly



Will I repurchase ? Yes !

So have you tried this product ? what do you think ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment